From left to right:
Billy Flanagan -
Technician. Started with City Auto Repair in 2013. Billy has been in the automotive industry since 1990. He is currently working on becoming an ASE Master Certified Technician. Billy is a big fan of Boston Red Sox baseball, Florida Gator Football and Nascar.
Daniel Smith -
Service Advisor. Started with City Auto Repair in 2016. Daniel has been in the automotive industry for several years enjoys working out, spending quality time with his fiancé and his dog.
Rachael Wacha -
Started with City Auto in 2010 and became the owner in 2016. Rachael is the daughter of Fred Lewis who started City Auto Repair in 1981. She enjoys playing softball, watching her son play baseball, and spending quality time with her husband and kids. She is very passionate about educating her customers.
Joe Jeffcoat -
Started with City Auto Repair in 1987. ASE Master Certified Technician who enjoys Airboating, fishing, hunting and spending quality time with his grandchildren.
Choose professional automotive repair and maintenance performed by expert automotive technicians here at City Auto Repair in Gainesville Florida! When you choose City Auto, you can expect exceptional customer service from a team that cares about your needs as well as:
- Affordable service that is performed at the highest industry standards, which makes for a great value
- The truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs
- An estimate or quote before any repairs are performed
- A courtesy inspection of your vehicle with any service that will identify any needed maintenance or repairs, which may save you money down the road
- To be treated with respect and a smile
- A full explanation of any repairs performed or services recommended
- Accurate estimated costs of the repair and notification if any additional costs are necessary
- WE NOW ACCEPT WEX CARDS FOR FLEET VEHICLES
At City Auto Repair in Gainesville, FL, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are full service repair facilities utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications.