We are a Parts Plus Auto Care Center
We are proud to be a Parts Plus Car Care Center and able to provide our customers with a 24 months or 24,000 mile guarantee, whichever comes first.
Our nationwide warranty protects you from unexpected further repairs on both parts and labor for 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever comes first. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center simply call (877) 252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to a Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no Car Care Center in the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs. If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will direct you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty, if issued by the participating Car Care Center, covers parts and labor for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Normal Warranty Coverage can include:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the North American Warranty outside of the 25-mile radius of the original service dealer:
ENGINE: Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches – Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly.
At City Auto Repair in Gainesville, FL, we specialize in the complete maintenance and repair of all foreign and domestic vehicles for your family or business. We are full service repair facilities utilizing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals to ensure your specific vehicle is maintained and repaired to the latest factory specifications.