With the scorching heat of Florida’s summertime and the volatility of every season’s weather, it’s crucial to have dependable air conditioning (AC) and heating to ensure that your commute to work doesn’t end in a pool of sweat. Preventative maintenance can help make sure that your commutes are always comfortable and that your road trips always have an enjoyable journey.
Maintaining Your Heating and Cooling System
Just as your home’s HVAC unit requires preventative maintenance, your vehicle’s heating and cooling system do too. If you notice any signs that your car’s system may be beginning to falter or decline, it’s always better to be proactive with maintenance than having to be reactive when things go awry. Some key signs that your car’s heating and AC/cooling system is in need of maintenance include when:
- You find that your car isn’t blowing the conditioned air as forcefully as it used to
- You notice that the air isn’t getting as cool or warm as it used to
- You hear strange noises coming from your vehicle when you turn on the air
- You smell an unpleasant or strange odor coming from the air vents
However, when unexpected issues do arise, City Auto Repair’s experienced service technicians are here to offer trusted diagnostics and effective solutions. We offer a variety of services to ensure that your car’s heating and air conditioning will keep you comfortable all year round, including:
- Fluid and refrigerant refills
- Performance tests and diagnostic inspections
- Radiator, water pump, condenser, compressor, evaporator, accumulator, filter, and thermostat replacements
Stay Comfortable with City Auto Repair
Don’t get stuck without air conditioning and heating. Properly maintaining your vehicle’s heating and cooling system can ensure that you don’t experience any unexpected issues. When your air system does start to falter, our mechanics can quickly troubleshoot the problem and provide you with the quality service necessary to make sure that the system keeps functioning properly long after you drive away.
Whether you’re in need of preventative maintenance or necessary repair, our service technicians will make sure that your car’s heating and cooling systems are running optimally. Get in touch with us to book your appointment today!